Listing and Brokerage Services
Ryan Mae Lucas
Listing and Brokerage Servicesryan@regal-north.com (907) 306-7135
What is a commercial real estate listing? In the brokerage community, it's most commonly referred to as a guaranteed paycheck for the broker. Whether the broker does any work or not, they still get paid. While this is true, the attitude of how the broker services the listing is most important and can be assessed by a deeper level of understanding before engaging the broker to list your property or business for sale or lease.
- For example, does the broker have the time to service the listing?
- What kind of timeline does the broker estimate for days on market? Does that work for a short or long position to the owners?
- Does the Broker have a network of buyers or tenants that can acquire the real estate?
- What are the brokers marketing tools? Are they willing to cold call to find a tenant or buyer that you need as a property owner?
- Has the broker sold or leased property or businesses similar to the property you have to offer?
These are all valuable points to consider when selecting a broker to represent you. Another key point to keep in mind is the brokers tenacity to bring an interested buyer or tenant to the finish line once they have identified your offering as a serious possibility. At Regal North Commercial, the extensive amount of transaction experience as well as the ability to quantify information helps clients determine whether the liklihood of their offering is realistic to the market and likely to move.